We are back
We are back in business and are very happy to welcome you back for our lessons and private lessons.
With the best snow conditions we are back in business and happy to welcome you back to Obergurgl. We used the short break to prepare as well as possible for the season 2021/22.We are excited to provide top, motivated ski instructors and the best slope conditions currently available in Austria. We are very happy to offer you ski and snowboard lessons, country skiing and guided ski tours once more. Please observe below our covid code of conduct:
- 2G certificate required for guests aged 12 years and above: recovered or vaccinated
- Indoors an FFP” mask is mandatory
- FFP2 mandatory for all ski school meeting points
- You must register in the restaurants
> At all ski lifts a FFP2 mask is mandatory
> Children under 6 years are excluded from covid regulations
> Children between the age of 6 and 14 years must wear a normal mask
You will find more information regarding covid regulations here
Additionally, here the following entry rules for Austria:
- 2G+ (vaccinated or recovered and a PCR Test) for entry for all countries
- Booster vaccinated are exempt from PCR test requirement.
For more information on entry to austria look here
There is nothing that stand in the way of your coming holiday, and we wish you a safe and relaxed journey. We are excited to see you and are very happy to welcome you soon in Gurgl. Also, there is a new cable car waiting for you, bringing you much faster to the slopes – directly from the village center. We hope that you have a great time with us and wish you lots of fun in the snow.