Our group courses take place from Sunday to Friday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am and from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. On Saturdays we only offer private lessons. All groups meet at the same collection point no matter if the lesson is for kids, adults, skiers or snowboarders. This means you can take part in a ski course at the same time as your children.
Beginners can join a group on Sundays and Mondays only. If you already have previous experience you can join the group course on any day you choose.
Snowboard beginner courses are offered on Wednesdays as well. So you can start the week with a ski course and end it with a snowboard course.
- Group courses are offered from 4 years of age, snowboard group courses from 10 years of age
- These courses always last a full day (4 hours per day)
- Unfortunately it is not possible to book a half-day course in a group
- After 3 days skiing or 2 days snowboarding you can book additional days
- The minimum number of participants for groups is 4 people. We reserve the right to combine groups if the minimum number of participants is not reached
- Groups are primarily divided by skills and age. Adults and children cannot participate in the same group course
BOBO Ski Club
The BOBO Ski Club is reserved for 3-year-olds only (only 2 hours per day possible)
This is a fun-filled club where younger children can learn the first stages of skiing. The lessons take place in secured areas specially designed for little ones to enjoy their first winter holiday.