Take Snowboard lessons in Obergurgl
SNOWBOARD GROUP LESSONS - Prices and information
Snowboard lessons are held in Obergurgl each week from Sunday to Friday. If you are a complete beginner you have to start on either Sunday or Monday. If you have got some experience you can start at any day of the week. Our professional snowboard instructors look forward to meeting you in a group course.
GENERAL INFORMATION Snowboarding in the Oetz Valley:
- Lessons start each week from Sunday to Friday
- Snowboard beginners have to start on either Sunday or Monday (Wednesday might also be possible)
- Experienced snowboarders can join any day of the week
- Minimum of 3 people per group
- No reservation necessary. Just organise a ticket from one of our offices for the total number of days required. Or book it already now via our online shop.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Wrist protectors and helmets are compulsory for children up to 14 years. Equipment can be purchased or hired in sport shops
Lesson Times for our snowboard lessons in Obergurgl: Daily 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:30 - 3:30 pm (Half-day group lessons are not available - only with a private instructor!)
|1 day||€ 87,-|
|2 days||€ 157,-|
|3 days||€ 207,-|
|after 2 days||€ 57,-|
|1 voucher||€ 19,-|
MEETING POINT: 9:45 am or 1:25 pm at the Meeting point outside Jenewein Hotel.
SNOWBOARD LEVELS: Overview
ADDITIONAL PRICE INFORMATION: All prices are per person. Lessons have to be taken consecutively. Lesson extension prices are only valid once original lesson card has been completed and on presentation of the lesson ticket. Lesson cards are not transferable. The Obergurgl Ski School disclaims any liability for accidents that occur during, before or after the lesson. Participants themselves are responsible for accident and liability insurance. Refunds issued only due to injury or illness with doctor's certificate from the local doctor and the difference only repaid. Cancelled lessons due to weather conditions will not be refunded. If a group is reduced to 2 participants the Ski School reserves the right to combine groups or to shorten the number of teaching hours. Check brochure for extension prices.